What We Stand For
Best Child Care
Immanuel Care For Children (ICFC) is a Christian, bilingual Child Care Center conveniently located on1620 W Camelback Rd Phoenix AZ 85015.
ICFC prides itself in providing quality yet affordable childcare and putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. We do this in a Christ-centered environment where children can increase in wisdom (mentally), stature (physically), favors with God (spiritually) and man (socially and emotionally) consistent with biblical world view.
Who We Are
Care You Can Depend On!
Zaza Wright, in obedience to God’s call on her life founded Immanuel Care for Children (ICFC) in 2007. She started out of her home with only 4 children quickly became certified as a small Group Home. Together with her husband James, they have since served multiple Arizona Families.
In September 2012, the Wright family and the Banning family formed Fusion Minds LLC, the parent company to help meet the growing need of ICFC by moving from a home base and expended out to a fully serviced center.
In August 2016, Fusion Minds was blessed to have a new ICFC centre at Camelback location where every space in each classroom is carefully designed to foster learning through exploration and discovery, trust through caring adults, and love through warm and nurturing teachers.
- To help alleviate working families anxiety associated with securing adequate yet affordable care for their young children (specifically infants and toddlers),
- To help increase workplace productivity by providing family with a safe, fun and clean learning environment where their children can participate in a variety of individual and group activities designed
- To help them develop bilingual language, math, science, writing and reading readiness skills, as well as, enhance physical, social, emotional, spiritual and intellectual growth
WE DO THIS BY
- Providing a Christ-centered environment where children can increase in wisdom (mentally), stature (physically), favours with God (spiritually) and man (socially and emotionally) consistent with biblical world view.
- Providing a quality yet affordable and readily available care, evening and weekend hours and early bilingual education.
- Providing supervised free playtime, rest, daily Bible stories and songs.
“We just want to say thank you for helping us with Paula’s growth and development. She is so smart and learns new things every day from your daycare. We are amazed by her daily. We appreciate all you do and Paula enjoys you all as well. Thank you ICFC. I love ICFC and recommend them for quality daycare”
“I like the fact that my children are well taken care of and I do not have to worry about them when I am at work”.
“What I like most about ICFC is their staff’s desire to teach and love each child. I feel so blessed to have found ICFC for my little one”.
1620 W Camelback Rd Phoenix AZ 85015
Monday – Friday 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
T: 602.472.3000 | F: 602.412.3570